Wednesday 14 May 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Two- Favourite Music/Artists




Hey guys, it's time for Day 2 of my 30 Day Challenge. I'll link the post explaining it here x and you guys can check it out. If you'd like to use it you're very welcome to but credit would be appreciated! Admin aside, here are 5 bands and artists that are my personal favourites in the business, some of these are new, some are old! 


Favourite Song; Literally cannot choose so I've picked one from each album; 
Take Off Your Colours: 'Save it for the Bedroom'
Hold Me Down: 'Stay With Me'
Sinners Never Sleep: 'The Dilemma'
Cavalier Youth: 'Room to Breathe'
Favourite Album; Hold Me Down (2010)
Length of time I've listened to them; Since late 2009
Favourite Member: Max Helyer 


Favourite Song(s); 'When the Sun Goes Down' or '505'
Favourite Album; Whatever People Say I am, That's What I'm Not
Length of time I've listened to them; Since 2010
Favourite Member: Matt Helders

3. Kodaline 

Favourite Song(s); 'All I Want' or  their cover of 'Latch' by Disclosure
Favourite Album; In A Perfect World
Length of time I've listened to them; Since 2013
Favourite Member: Steve Garrigan


Favourite Album; Folie a Deux
Length of time I've listened to them; Since 2010 (although I was of course aware of them prior to that)
Favourite Member: Patrick Stump

Favourite Song(s); again I cannot pick, so one from each of his 3 albums
These Streets: 'Loving You'
Sunny Side Up: 'Candy'
 Caustic Love: 'Better Man'
Favourite Album; These Streets
Length of time I've listened to them; Since 2006 (First album my Dad bought 9 year old me *excluding McFly's entire discography..*)
Favourite Member: Paolo.. shockingly..

There you have it, my 5 favourite artists of all time. This was practically impossible to choose and there are literally hundreds of other artists and bands that I could have chosen, but I do genuinely love the music that these 5 produce and would recommend it to anyone. I realize that none of these are particularly groundbreaking or unusual but hey ho, the newer, more diverse bands I listen to tend to have far less content. I'll be back tomorrow to talk about my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik