Thursday 15 May 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day Three - Describe My Day

Evening folks, time for Day Three of my 30 Day Challenge x. this is going to be just about Day 4 by the time I've finished this but at least that means I've had a busy day.. Right? 

Now this is one of my least favourite days on the challenge, mainly because I live an incredibly uninteresting life. However, I left the house today therefore it's about as interesting as it's gonna get, so here we go. 

I had plans this morning to have my friends, Hannah and Beth, round for a coffee, and decided that I should let my inner-domestic goddess shine through by baking a cake. It was touch and go for a while.. (Putting a cake in a freezer to cool it faster is hardly orthodox) But I think it turned out okay.. 

 

This 'coffee and a quick catch up' spiralled into a 5 hour long extravaganza where just about every topic known to man was covered. I promise we started out by discussing politics and international news, but that very quickly led to the more extreme topics of High School politics and petty gossip. It was actually quite wonderful. 

Once they had departed I proceeded onto preparing dinner, yet another example of my inner goddess, which was the spectacularly complex spaghetti bolognase.. I'll insert both the recipe here x
and a couple of pictures of the process! 


Perhaps the highlight of my day was the subsequent trip down to our local cinema to see 'The Other Woman' which featured Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann. It was like John Tucker must die except 100 times more grown up. Honestly, it's shot straight up to being one of my favourite Chick-Flicks ever. I'll review it tomorrow and once that's up I'll link it here! 


So now I'm back home, cosied up with a cup of tea and a magazine. Essentially, back in my comfort zone. If you've read to here I genuinely congratulate you, but also I am slightly concerned for the level of procrastination you're suffering from. I promise never to do another 'day in the life of the worlds most boring person' again! This is why I don't vlog.. 


Have a wonderful evening and I'll see you tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik