Tuesday 13 May 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day One- Twenty Facts

As promised, my 30 Day Blogging Challenge starts today, I'll link the post explaining it here x and you guys can check it out. If you'd like to use it you're very welcome to but credit would be appreciated! Admin aside, here are 20 facts about me! 

1. My full name is Rachel Elizabeth Smith and I'm 16 years old.
2. I live in Scotland and have lived in my home town all my life.
3. In general I am a pretty big fan of all food, but my personal hates include Liver, pickles, and Macaroni Cheese (I know, I know "How can you hate Mac and Cheese?!") 
4. I cry when I laugh, and I don't mean watery eyes, I mean full on floods.
5. However, I rarely ever cry from sadness, and if I do it tends to be at media rather than at real life events.

My Home Town
6. I'm approximately 170 times cooler in my head than I am in real life.
7. Part of me does long for this little blog to take off and become successful, purely because I love writing and yet I rarely have the opportunity to write creatively in my social and academic life.
8. I am neither a huge morning or night person, 3pm with a cup of tea seems to be my peak performance level.
9. I don't like coffee, and yet tea is now my favourite drink (especially chai tea!) 
10. I am a relatively organised person, but I'll never be the girl that's always prepared and has plasters and aspirin in her handbag 'just in case' 

My Favourite Beverage
11. I am a Winter baby, and it's by far my favourite season.
12. I pride myself on my ability to wrap presents, and as such, I adore the period leading up to Christmas for reasons other than just the food and lack of school. 
13. I have an extremely wide range of interests, particularly popular culture, a ((vast)) variety of TV shows, films and books, as well as Sport and Music. 
14. I'm always willing to learn, and I try as far as possible to make the most out of my experiences and opportunities. 
15. My family would love to go to Spain on holiday every year but I continue to encourage them to travel to other countries, so far I've been to Spain, Portugal, Italy and the US

My Visits (excluding lots of UK locations)
16. It takes a lot of alcohol to get me drunk, but I've been reliably informed that I'm not particularly nice when I am drunk- so that's probably a good thing.
17. I'm very, very small (pushing 5') but heels drive me insane over long periods of time. 
18. I am extremely liberal, and find Conservative views extremely repulsive. 
19. I want to get a tattoo of a small coil of copper wire done in the next few years, in memory of my cousin (It's a long story but I promise my cousin and copper wire are related!)
20. I am trying very very hard to appreciate the little things in life, like sunny days or pieces of cake. I know that sounds twee but it genuinely has improved my mood!

There may have been *a little* alcohol consumed here..


There you go folks, now you know a little bit more about me-if you do want to do a copy of this type of post, I'd love to learn more about you guys too, so feel free to comment with links to your blog! 

Have a wonderful evening! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik