Wednesday 21 May 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day Nine- What's In My Bag?

Evening folks, it's time for Day Nine of my 30 Day Challenge x. Once again I'm cutting it fine for being able to upload this today so I'm keepin' it short! Here's a run down of the nonsense I keep in my daily handbag. 

Here is my handbag, the 'Mexican Rave Print Satchel' from Topshop which I purchased around two years ago. It is the perfect size for storing everything I need and it's all I've been using throughout exam season. My only complaints are that it's pretty hard to shut using those popper hole things (10/10 for eloquent description) but it sits flat anyway so it's an all round great bag. I imagine it will be sold out now however!


The bag has a front and back section and the first thing I have in the front section is the latest letter I've received from my pen pal, Eva. We have only recently started sending each other letters but it's something I love doing!


Also in my front pocket are an abundance of makeup items including the Benetint from Benefit, a 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lip balm from Soap and Glory in Fuschia Ristic, a Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Dark Night Water-loops' and a YSL Candy Volumpte Lipstick in Shade 10. 


I also have a house key with a keyring from my grandmother and some loose change. Thrilling, I know.



Moving on to the main part of the bag, I have a couple of items of skincare including the Cowshed Moisturising Hand Cream and a tube of Savlon just in case. The handcream is lovely and I've tried several products from Cowshed, which have all been really good! Savlon is a classic first-aid box item but it's also a great moisturiser and I use it all the time on dry patches, blisters and even spots!


The current book I have is called The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer, and instead of giving you the in depth analysis here, I'm going to link it's Goodreads page so you can check it out for yourself! I'm not finished yet but I will say that it is not a happy read! I am enjoying it however, but expect to do a lot of deep thinking!


 I obviously also have my purse in my bag, this one is from Tommy Hilfiger and was purchased way back in 2011, when I was in Florida. I really, really love this purse and although it's getting a little scratched, there are no real physical faults- which says a lot considering it will be 3 years old in October. One of my favourite items I own and it's the perfect size for holding all my change, cash and cards!


So there you have it folks, all of the contents of my current bag! I realise there isn't very much but I do travel light in general, and I haven't been carrying much about lately. I'll be back tomorrow but until then, have a wonderful Thursday!



<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/" id="LF464">DreamHost Coupon</a>








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik