Friday 16 May 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day Four- Room Tour

Hey guys, it's time for Day 4 of my 30 Day Challenge. I'll link the post explaining it here x and you guys can check it out. If you'd like to use it you're very welcome to but credit would be appreciated! Admin aside, here is a little look around my humble abode.


I've started off by showing the nicest part of my room, this photo was take a little while ago but I'll show the close ups of my makeup 'storage.'  I'm looking to try and sort this out, preferably into clear drawers, but for just now it's a mess of products from as many brands as you can think of.. woops?


I use the drawers on the left to store everything from school work to old pictures, but unlike many bloggers who have the Ikea Alex Unit, I don't use it for make-up storage. Additionally, you can see my Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone Litograph and my signed YMAS picture from their latest album. My clock is from Dunelm Mill but is no longer available! The random stuff you can see on the wall are a collection of movie stubs, entry tickets to events like the Harry Potter studio tour or several art Exhibitions, as well as gig and football match tickets. Essentially it is a capsule collection of some of my best memories! 


The bed I have is from a company called MFI which I believe went out of business about 5 years ago now, and this actually used to be part of a double bunkbed. However now it works perfectly as a day-bed, which is where I spend literally all of my time, in fact it's where I am right now! The photo frame in the background was from New Look a couple of years ago and the lights are from an old Christmas set. 


I have several pieces of 'artwork' in my room, including this picture of Paris, and another similar one of New York's Chrysler Building. I also bought a print of Jack Vettriano's 'Bluebird at Bonneville' that I have to put up! The bookcase that you can just see on the left of the mirror is not mine, and *I hope* will be removed shortly!


The final main piece of furniture in my room is my chest of drawers, as you can probably gather I have a tiny room which doesn't leave room for a wardrobe sadly, so I share my sisters. The additional nick-nacks you can see are a boatload of beauty products (including the CUTEST new Lush bathbomb) and a Love sign that also came from Dunelm Mill. The chest of drawers themselves were also orginally from MFI. 

There we have it, I apologise for the poor quality of pictures but none the less, there you have a decent representation of the room where I spend most of my life! Have a wonderful life and I'll be back soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik