Saturday 17 May 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day Five- 5 Things I Couldn't Live Without

Evening folks, time for Day Five of my 30 Day Challenge x. Today's topic is 5 things you could not live without, but I feel like that leaves you very open to looking petty or materialistic, so instead I'm doing a sort-of '5 Favourite Items.' I'm cutting this a bit fine (shocking) so here goes! 

1. iPhone


I first got my Black iPhone 4S in December 2012, and it is on a two year contract so I'll not get a replacement until December this year. However, I almost certainly will replace it with another iPhone. I do genuinely think of my phone as a attached limb, not even for the texting and calls- which I was relatively rarely- but for the googling, the apps, the ease of access to information. It is my planner, wall calendar, watch, photo album, contact book, blogging platform, camera and so much more. Aside from the frankly hideous battery life- which if anyone has any 'fixes' for beyond the obvious, then please do tell me!- my phone is almost perfect. Most importantly, I would be seriously lost without it. 

2. My Favourite Drinks 



My main unhealthy vice is my love, and I mean adoration, of fizzy drinks. It's awful but I find it incredibly hard to stop drinking them. The Scottish version, Irn Bru, is a favourite, but I will drink almost any fizzy drink, although some, like Cream Soda, are too sweet even for me! I also have become obsessed with tea drinking in the past year, which is far better for me, but equally addictive. Oh dear.

3. Books


As you can probably gather, given that this blog began as a book blog, I am an avid reader. My obsession started back in the days of Harry Potter, The Famous Five and Roald Dahl and continues to this very day. I am always, always, always looking for new books to read and recommendations will always be welcomed!

4. Bed


This one is pretty self explanatory, but in my case, my bed is practically my desk too! I have a pretty small room so it's my main seating area too. Plus.. sleep? How could I possibly survive without it.

5. Chocolate


I figured I needed to include a food item, and to be honest it doesn't get much better than chocolate. I'm not a huge crisp or sweet person, and I'm not really the world's biggest fan of desserts. But chocolate, wow. I could go for days, my personal favourites are white chocolate, Daim chocolate and mint chocolate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik