Tuesday 13 January 2015

UNBOXING; My Little Box

Happy Tuesday everyone, a little morning upload for you all as I'm in the mood to be a little more organised with my life this week. I have exams that officially start of Monday and so far, through a patented mix of denial and procrastination, I've managed to do absolutely no studying. 
Excellent. 


Today's post is a little look at my new beauty box purchase. I decided that Glossybox just wasn't exciting me anymore and that my £10 plus P+P would be better spent elsewhere. I was planning on not spending it on anything, but then I saw that my favourite YTber Fleur De Force, who was the first person I ever subscribed to back in 2010, had done a collaboration with a French brand called My Little Box. I'll link her video explaining here x. This box is a little different as it's not just beauty products in these boxes, but also little lifestyle bits and seasonal goodies- it also costs just slightly more at £11+£3.95 P+P per month. 
Let's have a look inside.. 


The box is packaged very similarly to Glossyboxes, and each box comes with a lovely postcard with a quote, which you can just about see under the ribbon here!


My Little Box comes with a sizable magazine called My Little World, which contained everything from recipes to DIYs to articles on blogger, products and much more!


Now for 'the good stuff,' as you can see everything is packaged beautifully and it's just all so girly and pretty that I fell in love instantly! 


I only signed up for the box after seeing Fleur's video, so I wasn't even expecting to receive the December box. This did mean that some of the Christmas wrapping that I got in the box was a little out of date, but it's still gorgeous and the string and masking tape will both get serious use during some of my crazier wrapping-obsessed periods of time (AKA always.)


The next little gift within the box was a beautiful cotton drawstring bag with 'Do all things with love.' written on it, and this contained the beauty goodies that come with the subscription. This box contained a Cowshed Invigorating Body Lotion, a L'Occitane Body/Hand cream and a beautiful sheer rosy red lipstick from MLBs beauty brand, which is unsurprisingly named 'My Little Beauty.' These are all lovely little beauty gifts and made a nice change from the fancy high end skincare products that Glossybox often provided.


 You also get a 'present' within the box which tends to be something fairly substantial. This month's contained a little hat/wrap type thing that was a lovely glittery black and will be amazing for the cold January mornings, even if I do a little silly wearing it!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what this new type of monthly subscription box had to offer, I will link My Little Box's website and do go check out Fleur's channel above, she also did a blogpost on this box which I'll link here too! Have a lovely week and I'll be back on Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik