Thursday 27 November 2014

November Music Favourites!

Afternoon folks, or should I say evening? It's only 4pm here but it's already dark as hell and the weather outside is miserable! Luckily I'm inside with a cup of tea and my laptop so all is well in my little world. 

This month looked like being a little slow on the music front until I finally caved and purchased my free month's trial of Spotify Premium, which I am LOVING, and suddenly a whole new world of music has been revealed to me. Sadly I am not being paid by Spotify to say this so you can safely assume that no matter what kinda fuss Taylor Swift kicks up, Spotify is pretty damn cool. 



That's pretty much my top 10 songs from this month, feel free to let me know what you guys are loving this month in the comments below! Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik