Sunday 19 October 2014

Unboxing- Glossybox October 2014

Morning guys! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, as it's once again the time of month when Glossybox deliver a little box of goodies to my house. 
This months theme was 'Pop Art' so it was a return of the 'cool box,' this months box will definitely be used for makeup storage sometime in the near future! So without future ado, let's have a look inside!

Nuxe; Creme Fraiche De Beaute Mask (£19.50)
Glossybox say; A 24hr moisturising mask which hydrates and soothes the skin, instantly reducing discomfort or redness. Skin is left looking radiant and relaxed.
I say; I haven't had a chance to trial this yet but while I'm not hugely fussed for skincare, this is a decent sized product, and Nuxe are a good brand. I'm looking forward to using this, particularly as my skin dries out into Winter.

Etre Belle Cosmetics Lip Peel (£10.27)
Glossybox says; Get replenished and defined lips in an instant with this moisturising lip exfoliator. The gentle formula removes dead cells refining the skin’s surface for perfectly soft lips.
I say; This actually looks pretty cool- it's probably a little unnecessary but it seems to work well and has cleared up the slightly dried lips I had when I returned from a week up North. This may well end up being an addition to my Winter Lip Saviours!

So Susan Cosmetics Flutter Lash Mascara (£14.95)
Glossybox says; An intense carbon-black mascara formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible.
I say; I have contenders for the World's Worst Eyelashes, but this does give me an undeniable flick and it is very, very black. I'm not sure if this is a wonder product yet, and I'm yet to see the justification for the £15 price tag, but I'm willing to give this a chance. The packaging is really really lovely too. 

Ciate London Paint Pot in Snow Virgin (£9.00)
Glossybox says; Enjoy a pop of colour with Ciaté’s stunningly beautiful and intensely pigmented Paint Pot. Part of a range currently boasting 88 head-turning and trend-setting shades.
I say; I love this range- Ciate have some of the best polishes in the business and I'm pleased to say that Snow Virgin does not disappoint, I'm wearing it on my nails now and it manages to avoid looking like Tip-ex, whilst being truely white and super shiny.

Yves Rocher France Quelques Notes D’amour (5ml- £5.50 // Full Size (60ml)- £30)
Glossybox says; This scent encapsulates the feeling of falling in love through fusing notes of damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchouli.
I say; I'm awful at describing scents but this is really lovely, and it is a decent sized little tester. I do resent the bottle stop lid however, which makes it extremely difficult to dab it on yourself in a lady like fashion without throwing half the bottle down yourself. Trust me. I speak from experience. 

Rimmel Matte BB Cream (8ml- £8.60ish // Full Size (30ml)- £6.99)
Glossybox says; This multitasking 9-in-1 skin perfecting makeup cream with a natural formula contains kaolin, witch hazel and salicylic acid for a flawless matte look.
I say; I'm not a huge BB cream lover, but I'm going to give this product for a go for a couple of days to see what it's like. If it's amazing then I'm sure you'll hear about it in future blog posts! 

This months Glossybox actually performs well, especially price wise, as there are a lot of quite pricey products in there! I love the Pop Art design too, so roll on next month! 

Box Value- £61.02
Box Cost- £13.25
Saving- £47.77





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik