Wednesday 10 September 2014

Autumn/Fall Lipstick!


Hey there folks, today's post is all about my favourite lipsticks for the Autumn time, I have a bit of an obsession with lip products so I've just selected my favourites to show you, here are my top five!

my selections!
Swatches of (from left to right) Rimmel Apocalips, Rimmel Moisture Renew, Elizabeth Arden Ceremide, Loreal Color Riche and Maybelline Color Sensational

I've spoken before about how much I love the formula of these, and the wear is so unbelievably good- but I especially love them in Autumn/Winter since this is such an extreme bright colour. I'm definitely planning on picking up some more of these as I only have a couple of shades! I cannot recommend these enough though!

I got this lipstick in a Loreal Christmas box from Boots a couple of years ago, and it is this amazingly glittery pigmented dark pink colour that doesn't pick up well on camera but looks unreal on the lips. I didn't use this much at the time since it was such a crazy fancy colour, but I'm getting much more use out of it now. Definitely a Christmassy favourite!

This is my favourite vampy purple colour, although it is definitely pink based so it's the right balance of wearable and 'scary'! The formula of these lipsticks gets a lot of stick because it transfers easily and can be really messy but they actually do have great staying power, and I get masses of use out of both this and my other shade, 'As You Want Victora'. This is my current favourite and it's the colour I'm carrying in my bag!

I've written about this before in several posts, and it's my favourite red lipstick, which I wear all year round. However I feel like it looks best in the colder months as darker lipstick colours come into fashion. I can't fault this and you can see how much I've used it. Well loved.

One of my new favourites, this has been hanging around the bottom of my makeup bag for months and I finally tried it out earlier this month. I'm loving it. Obviously these are a little more expensive as EA is a high end brand but they're worth it when the lipstick is this good.

There you have it, my 'Fall' Favourites for lipstick. Until next time, have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik