Thursday 28 August 2014

August Music Favourites!

Evening folks, I hope you've all had a lovely week, sorry for the slight absence- it's been a busy few days! I attending an event in Edinburgh this week for Malala Yousafzai, the young lady who was shot by the Taliban for her attempts to speak out about the oppression in Swat, a region of Pakistan occupied by the Taliban. She spoke wonderfully, and was such an inspiration for me, as her aspirations in Politics have only spurred me into wanting that future career for myself. Possibly even more excitingly, we were surprised to see that the woman introducing Malala was none other than J K Rowling. Needless to say, I was pretty excited, and that set me up for a pretty good day. 

Onto today's post, I've had a pretty great month musically and have a really wide variety of stuff to show you, so without further ado- here are my music faves from this month!



I'll have a monthly favourites video up for you guys in the next couple of days, but until then- have a lovely rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik