Sunday 25 May 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day Eleven- Best Trip Ever

Evening folks, I am technically two whole days late with this post, but since it's only JUST Sunday morning, I'm calling it just one. Despite my aspirations, I am not a well travelled soul, and the only real holiday of note that I have been on is my trip to the US of A in 2011. Yes, Disneyland.

Disneyland gets slagged off left right and centre for being a childish place to go. But as a huge (HUGE) Disney fan, as well as a Harry Potter geek, Florida offered pretty much everything I could every have hoped for. We went for a fortnight and did all 4 Disney Theme Parks, 2 Disney Water Parks, as well as both of the Universal Parks. I can honestly say with complete confidence that I had the most fun I've ever had, so here is a tiny selection of the literal thousands of photos I took whilst there! 







I'll be back tomorrow, well.. today, with Day 12 of my 30 Day Challenge, but until then- enjoy your Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik