Wednesday 5 February 2014

January Music Favourites!

Hey guys! Exam season is over and the countdown to my final exams has well and truly begun- sadly! To get me through this month's revision I have listened to a lot of music so I'm actually quite pleased with this months favourites. In addition, my long time favourite (I mean 5 years) band You Me At Six released their long awaited fourth album last month 'Cavalier Youth.' I have stopped myself from adding more than one track to this post, so only my favourite has made the cut, but I think I'll do an album focus on it next week. 


As usual there are a few old classics thrown in there but overall I'm pretty happy this month, George Ezra is a brilliant new artist and once you start listening to 'Budapest' I guarantee you it will be on repeat for a long time! Until next time, have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik