Thursday 14 November 2013

October Music of the Month!

Evening guys! I hope you've had a good week so far, I have a very, very, very inexcusably late 'music of the month' post. Still, better late than never, so without further ado, here we go!

> For Baltimore Acoustic by All Time Low
> Beautiful War by Kings of Leon
> Plain Sailing Weather by Frank Turner
> Let Your Heart Hold Fast by Fort Atlantic
> Disloyal Order of the Water Buffaloes by Fall Out Boy
> Boston Square by Deaf Havana
> Haunted by Taylor Swift
> Tell Me I'm a Wreck by Every Avenue
> Better Together by Jack Johnson
> Arabella by Arctic Monkeys
> Old Pine by Ben Howard
> The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
> Goodnight Moon by Go Radio
> Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
> Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

I already have most of November's music of the month so that can be expected in a couple of weeks. I will be back on Friday with a film review! Until then, have a good week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik