Wednesday 4 September 2013

August Music Favourites!

  1. Love Like This by Kodaline
  2. Talk by Kodaline
  3. Don't Stop by Nina Nesbitt
  4. Keep On Walking by Gabrielle Aplin
  5. Waste by George Ogilvie 
  6. You Wanna Know by Don Broco 
  7. Wildfire by John Mayer
  8. Chocolate by The 1975
  9. Wings by Birdy
  10. The Way I Tend To Be by Frank Turner
  11. Plain Sailing Days by Frank Turner
  12. Lived a Lie by You Me At Six
  13. Love Like War by All Time Low ft Vic Fuentes
  14. When I Go by Slow Club
  15. Yes, Yes We're Magicians by The Crookes

    A lot of the music from this month is relatively new, which I'm pleased about. Frank Turner is a wonderful new find, I've been waiting to include George Ogilvie in a blog post for months, you need to check out his YouTube channel. I have talked about my love for Kodaline already and they continue to impress. The 1975 are my tip for band of the A/W 2013 and Don Broco, All Time Low and You Me At Six's new songs appeal to the punk side of me, although that's a little unfair on YMAS and Don Broco as they are so so so much more than that, completely cannot wait for their new album! Birdy's new song (ish) is the prettiest thing I've ever seen and the video is SO GOOD and John Mayer is killing it again in his latest hit. Slow Club and The Crookes and much lesser known bands but both are wonderful and have been on repeat this month! Plus Nina Nesbitt's cover of 'Don't Stop' by Fleetwood Mac for the new John Lewis ad is the most feelgood song I've heard this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik