Friday 30 August 2013

FILM FRIDAY: Most Anticipated Book to Movie Adaptions 2013/14

Hey guys! I've been so so crappy at uploading this week but I plan on spending this weekend getting a few more posts ready so I can use them when I'm too busy to type up new ones! Hopefully that will help the ridiculously infrequent uploading! As you know, it's Friday, so I have a Film Friday post for you all! This weeks is a new edition of my 'Most Anticipated Book to Movie Adaptations' I will link my last one here and there will be a few overlaps but there are some new films, plus new information too! 

The Maze Runner by James Dashner


Starring: Dylan O'Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Release Date: 14th February 2014

The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead



Starring: Zoey Deutch, Sarah Hyland, Danila Kozlovsky
Release Date: 14th February 2014

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Starring: Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin, Asa Butterfield
Release Date: 1st November 2013
Link to Goodreads book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/375802.Ender_s_Game

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



Starring: Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley
Release Date: Mid/late 2014
Link to Goodreads book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11870085-the-fault-in-our-stars?from_search=true

Divergent by Veronica Roth 


Starring: Theo James, Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet, Ansel Elgort
Release Date: 21st March 2014
Link to Goodreads book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13335037-divergent?from_search=true

These books are all amazing and I cannot wait to see if the producers/screenwriters have managed to translate the brilliance of the books onto the screen. Casting wise, I think they're great, the new Divergent trailer came out last weekend and it looks unbelievable. Seems like I'm going to be spending a lot of money over the next year in my local cinema!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik