Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Music Favourites!

Hello everybody! Hope you’re all having a great day, I think the English holidays have started so I hope you’re all enjoying your summer holidays so far. Sadly, as I’m from Scotland, I have already had over a month off so I’m back on August 13th. That, coupled with the fact that I get my exam results next Tuesday, has made for a rather depressing last two weeks to my holidays. Sad times. This week’s post is the second of my ‘monthly music favourites’ thingies, so, without further ado- here are my July music faves!

1. Let Your Heart Hold Fast by Fort Atlantic
2. I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
3.Keep Up Lady by Mike Dignam
4. L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Noah and the Whale
5.Babel by Mumford and Sons
6.Tell Me I’m a Wreck by Every Avenue
7.Holes by Passenger
8.Sirens by Tom Odell
9.I Almost Do by Taylor Swift
10.Six String Solider by Joe Brooks
11.The Same Things by Jamie Cullum
12.Cope by We Came From Wolves
13.Catch Me If You Can by Walking on Cars
14.Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin
15.Broken by Jake Bugg



There we go, not quite as eclectic a mix as last month as quite a few older favourites but that’s my attempt at a summer favourites. As per, every song is linked to a YouTube video so feel free to go listen to any of them. Special recommendations to ‘Let Your Heart Hold Fast,’ ‘Panic Cord’ and ‘Holes.’ I’ll link my blog post on Mike Dignam here too! I plan on posting another book review post on Thursday/Friday (I hope!) so until then, have a wonderful week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik