Thursday 27 June 2013

Favourite Songs; June 2013

Hey guys! Today was in fact my last day of term so I’m officially on holiday, we have 7 weeks off this summer and I really really want to make the most of them. I’ve decided to pursue this blog as a slightly more serious venture and so I’m going to be introducing a few new features over the course of the next couple of months. The first is going to be a monthly playlist of my favourite songs, I’m going to aim to get 15 a month but it may be more or less! Each song is linked to a suitable YouTube video for it so you guys can go and listen to any of these that you’ve not heard! 



1.       She’s Electric/Oasis
2.       Ultraviolet/The Stiff Dylans
3.       Flaws/Bastille (the Abbey Road version because it's perfect!)
4.       All I Want/Kodaline
5.       You Make My Dreams Come True/Hall and Oates
6.       Squealing Pigs/Admiral Fallow
7.       Lighthouse/Mallory Knox
8.       Hold On/Don Broco
9.       Nothing Left to Say/Imagine Dragons
10.   Everybody Talks/Neon Trees
11.   If I Had a Gun/Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
12.   Put Your Records On/Corrine Bailey Rae
13.   Do I Wanna Know/Arctic Monkeys
14.   Perfect World/Kodaline

15.   What You’re Thinking/Passenger ft Josh Pyke 

Kodaline also get a special mention for being my favourite band this month, 'All I Want' has been a really fitting song for me this month so naturally it's been on repeat a lot. 'Do I Wanna Know' is brilliant too, the Arctic Monkeys have cemented their place in the 'favourite bands' list. There's an idea for a post one day. Hope you guys like this new feature and if you have any ideas for other weekly/monthly posts then drop me a tweet, ask or comment! 

Twitter: @icantfindrachel
Tumblr: www.angels-choking-on-their-halos.tumblr.com
Instagram: rachel_smith_


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik